Energy InnovationsProject ENABLE
ENergy Alternative: Basic Learning on Ecodevelopment
The ENABle project is "energy" education or the formation of a new culture of energy consumption of the population, providing a qualitatively new level of relations between the state and a citizen, when the citizen is protected by an understanding of the real potential of his rights and responsibilities. Restoration of the rule of law and responsibility of the authorities towards the people, as a consequence, the construction in Ukraine of a free and influential society with high social and economic standards of citizens' lives.
The objectives of the project are:
- Providing advisory assistance (legal / project) to the population, small and medium-sized businesses on specific issues related to theimplementation of energy-efficient technologies.
- Explanatory work with the population regarding the rights and instruments of citizens' influence on state policy, particularly in of tariff policy.
- Effective saving methods in terms of ensuring Ukraine's energy independence, rising energy costs and related state services.
- Formation of a modern national platform for the exchange of experience in the implementation of energy-efficient solutions.
Purpose: The dialogue between actors and consumers in the energy industry aimed at disseminating and clarifying information about:
- tools and means of increasing the efficiency of consumption and energy conservation;
- algorithm of formation of tariff charges;
- consumer rights and obligations of the provider of services to the population;
- the results of implemented reforms in the energy sector of Ukraine and strengthening the participation of civil society;
- comparative analysis of European and domestic legislation, prospects of implementation of certain norms in Ukraine.